richbonneau

New update available at simmarket

I received notification today that a new update is available at Simmarket for the CJ2.  

Does anyone know what the changes are?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I did not see any info on a new update at CarenadoDOTcom.

How long ago did you purchase the CJ2?

I purchased from Simmarket in December and got the update notice today.  I just downloaded it and it is version 1.1.

Nothing new......  Must have been a mistake by Simmarket.

• Upvote 1

Just got a new computer, and had to download and reinstall the CJ2. Small changes. The NAV button on the AP, now works with the F1 GTN. FLC is much improved also. Some of these were improved with the Mod Squad GTN integration. Seems Carenado incorporated them with the update. The FLC appears a further improvement over the Mod Squad tweaks. N1 changes with power settings appear more precise as well.

8 minutes ago, eelb said:

Just got a new computer, and had to download and reinstall the CJ2. Small changes. The NAV button on the AP, now works with the F1 GTN. FLC is much improved also. Some of these were improved with the Mod Squad GTN integration. Seems Carenado incorporated them with the update. The FLC appears a further improvement over the Mod Squad tweaks. N1 changes with power settings appear more precise as well.

When you Unzip your CJ2 download file.

What is the name of the exe file?

What is the date?

What is the size?