Sign in to follow this  
metzgergva

Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne Questions

Guest PDX Bailey

I am contemplating buying the Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne. For someone who owns this plane, can you tell me if from within the Virtual Cockpit, are the windows clear or tinted. I am hoping the answer will be clear since I am not particularly fond of tinted windows from the VC.Also, why would the download version ($38.09) be more than the boxed version ($34.90).

Guest georg

The windows are not tinted, but they have a nice slight reflection like PMDG 747 etc so you don't feel like flying a windowless plane ;)

Yeah I don't care for tinted windows (provided they give us a setup option to remove it).I am using fresnel lens thats already tinted.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest av84fun

Hello Manny. If you have not already done so, I and I am sure lots of other would appreciate a brief "Review" of your fresnel lens set up.Thanks!Jim

Guest HartmannH

Hi,The boxed version is plus shipping and local tax, so the price will be more or less equal to the price of the download.

Guest PDX Bailey

Thanks for the replies on the tinted windows. Any developers reading this, please take note and at least give us an option on the VC's of installing clear or tinted windows.Also, any replies on why the download version costs more than the boxed version????

As Hans already mentioned, the boxed is without local taxes you need to add when buying at a local store. In sum it will be about the same as the download.

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger