Sign in to follow this  
coldhoist

Key Assignments

I have been racking my brain and getting beyond frustrated trying to get the Key assignment Ctrl+SHFT+M to work. Assignment Ctrl+Shft+K works perfectly fine, but Ctrl+Shft+M does nothing at alI.  i have tried using letters that the default FSX setting do not use and I still keep getting nothing. I am about ready to uninstall Radar Contact and move on without it. I am spending too much time on this problem.

Anybody have any ideas as why Ctrl+Shft+M will not work? please help. Thanks

Win 10 Pro   FSX Accelleration

Are you sure that key combo is not being used in FSX? The easiest way to check is to use it to temporarily assign to a FSX command that is currently unassigned. FSX will warn you if it is.

Uninstalling RC4 because of one minor problem is a bit OTT. Are there no other key combos you can use?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I have checked FSX for  the CRTL+SHFT+M assignment and nothing in FSX uses it. I have tried other CTRL+SHFT+ combination and nothing happens. I have been simming the last month without any ATC at all. But, as a long time using of Radar Contact, i would like to be able to use it. The CTRL+SHFT+M function is important to me. If I cannot get it to work, I feel like I am not getting the most out of the product.. But, I have spent more time dealing with this problem than I have flying. I have to decide it I want to use continue with RC than this on just move on without it.

I have used RC since it first came out and I never had a problem like this.

For official support contact Doug Thompson. You can find his email in many of the registration posts.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Problem solved!! But, I am too ashamed to tell everybody the solution. OK, I forgot that "OTTO" only takes over flying when in the air. Everything is good to go.

Damn I feel like a dunce. DUH!!!!  Thanks

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, coldhoist said:

Problem solved!! But, I am too ashamed to tell everybody the solution. OK, I forgot that "OTTO" only takes over flying when in the air. Everything is good to go.

Damn I feel like a dunce. DUH!!!!  Thanks

Thanks for being so honest. We tried to get Otto to do the taxiing but he refused point blank. 😀

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather