Sign in to follow this  
Manny

"NSIS Error" with Captain Sim B752

I'm sorry about the off-topic post, I've just downloaded the CS B752 and tried to install it. The link to the download expires after 72 hours, and CS support is away until 7/31/06; however I have attempted multiple times to download the file (ensuring I disable my WinXP software firewall when downloading) but atill get this error.On attempting to run the .exe file, I get a "NSIS Error" (never seen this before). The file just wont run. Any ideas on how to get around it? The download link expires in just over 24 hours from now, if re-downloading the file is required. The error mesage indicates that the file may be corrupted (I've downloaded it 4 times now).Thanks for any help,Bruce.

Downloaded from another server, all is OK now.Bruce.

Bruce,How is the CS 757? Do you like it?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter