Philipljung

ILS approach problem

My name is Philip, i have a problem with ils approach and would like some help. When I get on final and press VOR LOC nothing happens, the button doesn’t light up green when I press it, and when I press appr after, nothing happens either, I just stay at the altitude, please help.

Welcome to the AVSIM forum.  What aircraft are you flying and what airport and runway are you attempting?  Are you at the proper altitude above the airport and within 30 degrees of the runway heading?  Is your NAV1 radio tuned to the proper frequency and do you  hear the ILS identifier Morse code?

Hello and thank you for answering, I am flying the pmdg 737-800 ngx and I was attempting egll runway 27R. I was within 30°. My nav1 is tuned in on both sides properly but I don’t quite know how to check morse code.

To hear the Morse code you would need to have the NAV1 audio on which should be part of your radio panel.  Since you are flying the PMDG aircraft, it might be best if you post in the dedicated PMDG forum.  When doing so, they require you to have your first and last name in a signature at the bottom of your post.

The Sim that you are using to fly the PMDG aircraft doesn't matter in that forum.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/