Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Saitek Multi Panel Display?

The  display window on the Multi Panel has stopped showing any information.  Any advise on drivers and\or software would really be appreciated.  It was working until I got  a new PC with Windows 10.

Thanks a lot,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Do a web search for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management!  I am exhausted at writing continuous responses to this issue. The answer is readily at hand if just some research is done.  Much is right here on Avsim.

And by the way it is not Windows 10. The Saitek issue and Windows Advanced Power Management began for at least some users with Windows 7, followed by Windows 8.  It is a Saitek issue with Windows Advanced Power Management.  Do not go out purchasing external USB powered hubs or the like.  Do the research and apply the solutions!

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thank you Frank.  I will do as you said.

Take care,

Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

1 hour ago, Howiefly13 said:

Thank you Frank.  I will do as you said.

Let us know how you do.  Search for "SaitekUSBFix.zip". It contains a quick app that makes Windows Registry changes for you.  Then head to Control Panel, Device Management, Human Interface Devices.  Identify all of your Saitek devices one by one.  You may need to unplug then replug them to see what disappears and reappears.  For each go into Properites, Advanced Settings, and disable Power Management if its there.  I also use Saitek drivers from November or December of 2015.  It took them several months to release Windows 10 drivers.  I have not updated my drivers since then in fear........

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Saitek, now Logitech, should really deal with this Advanced Power Management issue. A lot of flight simmers are wasting a lot of time on this.