Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Help with T Kwong's VHHH

Gday,Downloaded TK's VHHH, followed the instructions but can't see the end result in the sim, just default. But there was one instruction which I didn't understand; "when extracting files, emable use folder name". The instructions didn't specify how to enable this function. I didn't download with winzip, just default winxp download manager, should this be problem? CheersTristan

Hi Tristan,The phrase: "when extracting files, emable use folder name". refers to the program WINZIP. when you open something with winzip, there is a check box you can check which will reconstruct the file directory into the intended location when you extract the contents. I don't use WINXP but as I understand it, it does this automatically so you should be ok.I would retrace steps 1, 2 and 3 to be sure you have everything in place. There was also a note about deleting a previous version. Is this the file you downloaded: vhhh2005b.zip, 21st November 2004 by Thomas Kwong? Looks like a nice one....Best regards,Earl

Earl,THanks for your help, I will go through the steps again. I didn't have previous version, so yes this is 2005b version, looks good and hopefully I'll figure it out. CheersTristan