Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frieone

Activation

I have just tried to fly 777,737 and dc-6 and i am getting the maximum fulfillment message.

I have not done any updates to my computer and the last time i flue them was last weekend and no problems.

This is in pr3d 64 bit. was wondering if activation servers are down or what i need to do.

Regrads Ted Kiser

3 minutes ago, frieone said:

This is in pr3d 64 bit. was wondering if activation servers are down or what i need to do.

Support.Precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

Yes Kyle I know how to do that but i am wondering why my activation have failed.

Regards Ted Kiser

6 minutes ago, frieone said:

Yes Kyle I know how to do that but i am wondering why my activation have failed.

It won't cut you off unless you're activating a whole bunch. Either you've been returning the license when uninstalling/reinstalling (don't), or have been using them on different computers. Something is causing it to reach out to the server to re-activate the license. Most of the time, that's the user.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle i would agree with you if that was the case but the last time i used you produce was last week end. I have done no reactivation, doint use them on another computer.

Have been using you produces for many years never had this problem before. Usually this happens on a reinstall have not done that.

Looking for answers.

Regards Ted Kiser

11 minutes ago, frieone said:

Usually this happens on a reinstall have not done that.

It shouldn't, though...unless you're returning the key each time you go to uninstall. Returning the license should not be part of the uninstall/reinstall process - only when changing computers, changing hardware, or reinstalling your entire operating system.

Windows updates can occasionally cause it to attempt to reactivate, but you'd see the activation window. Registry cleaners have also been known to rip out the activation on your comp, causing another activation - again, you'd see the activation window, though.

Kyle Rodgers

I have submitted ticket and will try to find out what my computer did. Kyle can changing ips cause this to happen as i do not have a static ip

Thanks Ted Kiser

6 minutes ago, frieone said:

Kyle can changing ips cause this to happen as i do not have a static ip

Nope - based on your hardware/computer. IPs change for most customers (and some sim on laptops and travel with them), so this would be a disaster if it were IP-based.

Kyle Rodgers

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.