Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krewdawg

Anyone on here with the Bell 47 in their hangar???

Been doing rotor wing for awhile and thought I would give the Bell a shot. Sensitive on the controls and not to allow yourself to get behind the ball, but fun to fly. Question....the bird has a constant urge to bank to the left, this is annoying.... Is this inherent in the bird or is something not right with the sim? Tried to download the manual when I purchased but the site wouldn't go for it. Sent a note to the customer service but haven't heard back yet. I will receive the backup disc eventually but wanted to find the answer before that.....if there is one. Any info appreciated ........

Heard from the design team. They suggested I go to the site I already tried as they have no problem with it. Tried it with the same results....ERROR 504...Gateway timeout. Again, waiting for useful info or a manual....which ever comes first.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, krewdawg said:

Heard from the design team. They suggested I go to the site I already tried as they have no problem with it. Tried it with the same results....ERROR 504...Gateway timeout. Again, waiting for useful info or a manual....which ever comes first.

The website works fine. https://www.flysimware.com/website/Bell 47 FSX.html

And keep in mind the pilot is on the left. back in 2014 we added passengers to keep the passenger load balanced since the traditional is the pilot sits on the right. So the rotor trim will only adjust for no passengers on the left side. So right now you can only use the default configuration we updated or increase the passenger weight.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.