@ Gate 2 for a quick turn around.
rd7MIGG.jpg

No departure shots out of CYB but here are some on the approach back into GCM
BTaMRBW.jpg

Short Final
Y7VHcFQ.jpg

Backtracking to stand 4 VIA TWY D
1d9RWhe.jpg

Back Safely and quietly just performing the shut down checklist.
BkK7tyA.jpg

That's all Blokes.stuart.gif

• Like 2

Almost went to the Caymans in the early 90's, but I changed jobs just before the trip, it was rough getting the work permit to go there.  But I have been to Margarita Island off the coast of Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Guam and Hawaii for my island journeys, all to work except Hawaii where I took my wife and daughter for my daughter's birthday.  We went on a submarine ride in Hawaii, down to 100 feet below the Pacific, touring a sunken wreck surrounded by fish and ocean life.  In Guam I snorkeled and was surrounded by hundreds of yellow fish that would swim up and gently kiss the exposed areas of my body, it was like heaven and being one with the sea life.

John

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Almost went to the Caymans in the early 90's, but I changed jobs just before the trip, it was rough getting the work permit to go there.  But I have been to Margarita Island off the coast of Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Guam and Hawaii for my island journeys, all to work except Hawaii where I took my wife and daughter for my daughter's birthday.  We went on a submarine ride in Hawaii, down to 100 feet below the Pacific, touring a sunken wreck surrounded by fish and ocean life.  In Guam I snorkeled and was surrounded by hundreds of yellow fish that would swim up and gently kiss the exposed areas of my body, it was like heaven and being one with the sea life.

John

Oh nice man, you should visit when you can, alot of airlines are flying in from different areas now