Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

Internal Variables

Re: FS9/FS2004 Legacy WX500 Radar Gauge

Hello,

I have constructed a panel to interface with our Boeing 757 flight simulator. The panel will allow us to use your FS9 (Legacy) Wx500 radar panel in our sim. (Image below of panel)

The issue I am having is the INI file you provided permits keystrokes to reference your mouse clicks. That is a problem as we are using actual rotary switches to move between the various positions such as "OFF", "STANDBY", "TEST" and "ON". You only provide two selections which allow for increasing or decreasing selection.

My question is: Can you provide me the internal variables (SDK) which will allow me to program each switch position in EPIC? Our main simulation program is the LevelD 767 which provides internal variables which we use in coding their individual switch positions/conditions.

Image:  IMG_2288.jpg

Respectfully,

Mitch
www.757simulator.com

Hi Mitch,

Unfortunately there is no such 'internal' variable to interface the Wx500. I wish there would as this would ease your integration.

This is surely something we'd take care of in a Wx500 V2 though.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)