Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Fsuipc dll

hi,i am wondering if someone would be so kind to send me the 3.615 dll module.i got the 3.7 file today and am having throttle setting trouble,but it worked fine with 3.615.when i downloaded the new file i overwrote the existing dll and cannot find anyware to get it back.i would greatly appreciate it.email-atlend@yahoo.cathanks,tony.

Guest allcott

Try resetting the default options in the menu, or deleting the .ini file. That should fix it.Allcott

Tony,I'd recommend deleting your fsuipc.ini in your modules folder as well. I usually delete it everytime a new version of fsuipc is made available.Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the version you asked for, however, if deleting the *.ini doesn't help, maybe try posting in Pete's forum at http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54Hope this helps,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I have version 3.6.5.0 if you want that.JimCYWG

Guest Douglas K

Let me echo the advice about the .ini file, but I sent along 3.617 just in case it helps. This is a beta version, and all else being equal I'd recommend using 3.70, but hey, whatever works for you.Douglas

hi guys,i will try the ini file and see what happens.jim,i will try the 3.65, if you can send it that would be great.thanks for the help everyone.tony.

my email is atlend@yahoo.cai think there was to much highlighted in the link above.thanks again

Guest Douglas K

Tony,My email message bounced. The

Guest Bill Hinton

Tony,If you are using Windows XP, you might try restoring your computer to an earlier time.

hi again,thats my fault douglas,the it email words should not be there,but the other link should work,sorry about that.i turned off system restore to save disk space,guess that was a mistake.thanks for the suggestion.tony.

Guest kevinti

Well, I'm stucked with 3.44!For FS Realtime, anything that greater thean 3.44 would cause my aircraft to pitch up & down "violently" just before reaching level flight!Wonder anyone else experienced it?

Yes, I have noticed that the new version 3.70 has stopped the 'Air Scheffel 737-800' from spooling up for takeoff so, I have reverted to the earlier version

Dave Taylor gb.png