Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

Impressed with Aerofly2

I find myself using Aerofly2 more and more for a few reasons.  Firstly the fluid movement of this platform.  It is a simple joy to see how fluid and immersive this simulator is.  Secondly, the scenery is exceptional.  I can practice approaches into airports with the excellent photo scenery.  This makes great practice for getting familiar with airports that I have not visited yet with my real airplane.  Yes, I would like to see some improvements, like the refinement of aircraft systems and real weather for instance.  I can only hope third party developers like A2A create continent for this superb platform.  I am confident the scenery will be expanded as Orbx has thrown their hat in the ring.

I just finished a flight from San Luis Obisbo to Catalina Island than to KLAX with the Beech King Air 90.  What great views, great simulator performance!  Looking forward to the further development of this platform.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Good to know.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

11 hours ago, gpf3m said:

I find myself using Aerofly2 more and more for a few reasons.

Yes, it has quite a few things going for it!

11 hours ago, gpf3m said:

Looking forward to the further development of this platform.

We all do! The trick is to also enjoy what's there already. 😉

I reinstalled P3D a week ago because I missed weather, ATC, traffic, etc. but I notice that after doing a few flights with the Majestic Q400 during the last week I already tend to first fly in AFS2 a while before I go fly in P3D... and quite often I don't get to start P3D at all. AFS2 simply performs and looks too good.

Edited by Guest