Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

FATAL ERROR!

2 hours ago, jsmcwilliam said:

If anyone has suggestions I would be most grateful.

Start a new thread with the same post. Your error probably has nothing to do with the error described by the starter of this thread and probably no one will look at an unrelated post embedded in another thread. Also make sure that you list your OS, your sim, what 3rd party airports you are using, your aircraft, your VOXATC version and whether you are using fsaerodata.

I am still having the same issue with voxatc. I have been trying to get in contact now with voxatc for around 2 months, have sent abot 7 emails and have not receive one back. Can someone please help me? Here is my error.......

I have had voxatc now for a while. All of a sudden a month and a half ago it stoped working no matter where i was. It says fatal error after it inititilizes. I have done everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled  voxatc, I have uninstalled all of my senory and i have even completely wiped my computer and did a fresh install of everything.But none of that worked. I have FSX steam edition, gsx level one and two, PMDG NGX 737. I am running windows 7 pro. Please someone help me... either give me an email or something i can get in contact with them or try and help me fix it with something that is not uninstalling VOXAT or flight sim as i have already done that about 3 times and it still does not work.

Thanks!

Edited by patrick12345