Sign in to follow this  
joejccva71

P3D v4 aircraft with voice checklists from Flight Officer

Remember in the Aerosoft Airbus Aircraft where it had the pilot and flight officer going over the checklists and you hear them talking....I had recently purchased the FSLABS A320-x thinking that it also had those voice overs for the checklists and it doesn't.

Do you guys know of any other aircraft that has checklists where the Flight Crew go over them with you like in the Aerosoft Airbus?   I know PMDG aircraft doesn't have this either.

Appreciate the help.

1 hour ago, joejccva71 said:

Remember in the Aerosoft Airbus Aircraft where it had the pilot and flight officer going over the checklists and you hear them talking....I had recently purchased the FSLABS A320-x thinking that it also had those voice overs for the checklists and it doesn't.

Do you guys know of any other aircraft that has checklists where the Flight Crew go over them with you like in the Aerosoft Airbus?   I know PMDG aircraft doesn't have this either.

Appreciate the help.

I think the QW 787 does? 

I make my own First Officer checklists using Multi crew Experience. MCE knows where the switches are set, so it's an "actively" monitored checklist. Say "on" to a switch that's off, or meant to be on and FO will correct you. So it's not just reading some script out loud!

Regards

David

1 minute ago, charlie130 said:

I think the QW 787 does? 

I make my own First Officer checklists using Multi crew Experience. MCE knows where the switches are set, so it's an "actively" monitored checklist. Say "on" to a switch that's off, or meant to be on and FO will correct you. So it's not just reading some script out loud!

Regards

David

Thank you David.  So does the A320-X for P3D v4 have a MCE available that I can purchase that you know of?

12 hours ago, joejccva71 said:

Thank you David.  So does the A320-X for P3D v4 have a MCE available that I can purchase that you know of?

http://www.multicrewxp.com

The list of currently fully supported aircraft is on the site.

If it's a supported aircraft it will have active read and do checklists.

Cheers.