Sign in to follow this  
Guest lemonadedrinker

Just a thought

I was just out plane spooting at my local airport and on the way back home i got to thinking. With all these add-ons that add realism such as fspassenger, cargo pilot, airliner pilot etc etc. What if there was a program out there that you could run your owwn little flight school.features such as buying trainer aircraft, single multi engine, float ratings, night ratings, it could include things as reputation, setting up hourly rates for various aircraft, maintenance, hiring other pilots as instructors to fly your other aircraft etc. etc.It could also include you could follow individuals(virtual students) progress, you can get request such as(I'd like to get a night rating) then work on this one individual(virtual student) to get their night rating and follow their progress. even get them to do a flight test with the ability to be failed or passed, which would affect ur reputation of course.As your career proceeds as a opeartor of a flight school, you can buy more aircraft, hire own maintenance workers, expand operations into charter flights etc etc.I dont know what people would think of this, iwas just playing around with ideas thats all.If someone already mentioned this or if a project of sorts is already in the works i apoligize. Im not saying im working on a project like this or even thinking about it as I dont have the means of making a program but just thinking thats all

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I think you would want to wait for a better experience with FSX if I read right, you can have real people/pilots in the same cockpit and teach them live via internet or two systems connected and such. Maybe train newbie FS pilots that you meet here at Avsim that arent familiar with foundations of flight... ahhhh to be a pilot for a day.CheersSteve

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,that's a great idea!start with someone other than don macchiano! to learn with and gradually progress- maybe the mission based part of fsx will have some aspects of this.get your ideas down somewhere and develop them logically and you will have the beginnings of a great program and then look for someone to help write it up for you !!Good luck.Andy.