Sign in to follow this  
Corrie

Learjet Gear Jammed down

After about a year flying only the Aerosoft Airbus A321.I went back to the Learjet.(FSX-SE)

Now I find the Gear is stuck in the down position, regardless if I use the 'G' Key or as I normally do the F8 Key on my Black Widow Flight Stick.

The Three Lights stay Green but the Panel Gear lever does move up and down. When landing I get the message "Gear UP" but it is Down.

Any Ideas please?

I had tried the Boeing 747 before the Learjet and that was OK.

Regards Corrie

Have you waited too long after takeoff to raise the gear?  I don't know if the default Lear45 recognizes a speed damaged gear mechanism?  Have you tried raising the gear handle before takeoff to see if the gear comes up after the wheels leave the ground?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thanks charliearon

Yes doing that the gear came up with a buzzer sounding. I did not know one could do that, and I have certainly never done it before.

Is there a fix?

After take off and the gear was up, I stopped the flight and restarted. This time the gear worked Ok. I am sure on previous flights I was not

going to fast before lifting the gear the gear.

Will have to see how it goes.

Thank you.

Corrie

Are you using a saved flight for testing?  I would recommend creating a brand new flight to check things out.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

No I was not using a saved flight, but was using the same airport (LFTW) for testing. With Navigraph simlink. Will test again tomorrow from another Airport.

Regards

Corrie