Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

Electric hydraulic pumps Overheat illuminated

I am setting up my a/c for a flight. I have the battery switch on and ground power connected. I have both of the electric hydraulic pumps turned OFF yet after a period of time both of the Overheat lights illuminate. I do not have failures ON and I cannot clear the Overheat illumination. Amyone know what I have done wrong?

Sounds like a corrupt panel state.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just now, downscc said:

Sounds like a corrupt panel state.

The odd part is that Overheat is not illuminated immediatley after loading Cold & Dark. It illuminates sometimes a few minutes later. If it was a corrupt panel state I would have thought it would illuminate at Cold & Dark load

True, but there is no other logical reason why the pumps would overheat while unpowered,  You can look at the panel state file with a text editor.  Just look for a file name that matches your scenario with extension .sav in the pmdg\ngx\panelstate folder.  The hydraulic stuff starts on line 846 and just now I took a look and didn't see any temps, just pressure.  Are you sure you have hydraulic fluid in the tanks?

Dan Downs KCRP

7 minutes ago, downscc said:

True, but there is no other logical reason why the pumps would overheat while unpowered,  You can look at the panel state file with a text editor.  Just look for a file name that matches your scenario with extension .sav in the pmdg\ngx\panelstate folder.  The hydraulic stuff starts on line 846 and just now I took a look and didn't see any temps, just pressure.  Are you sure you have hydraulic fluid in the tanks?

I just looked in the .sav and didnt see anything to do with temps, just pressure. Hydraulic fluid is A = 100 B = 99

Did you try a default panel state?

Dan Downs KCRP

Just now, downscc said:

No but I will try that tomorrow. Thanks

16 hours ago, downscc said:

That looks as though it has fixed it Dan. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.