Sign in to follow this  

Carenado's aircraft look amazing!!!

Although I only own the 182RG i keep going over to their website and always think of getting the stationair. Id like the amphibious aircraft although I do not know of any good bush flying areas within flight simulator(default no scenery add-ons such as the fjords as my pc would not run them properly) Just wondering where good areas of bush flying would be?Also what are your comments on the stationair. I own the 182RG so would it be worht getting the stationair, i mean u can only have so many cessna's lolOff topic, i was also looking into flight1 website and noticed they have a dash8, does anyone have any comments on this aircraft as i am a huge fan of the dash 8, i mostly interrested in the systems Thanks alot

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest Yak Yak

if you enjoy bush-flying, then i highly recommend getting all of FS Genesis's terrain meshes. They will add all the correct elevation data to the entire planet, giving you the ideal bush-flying mountain ranges and valleys. You won't need any special add-ons after... :)Start with some airports in Idaho (such as Johnson Creek), the Canadian Rockies (Bella Colla), or around Washington state....all great places for bush flying. -feng

Guest wayupthere

>Off topic, i was also looking into flight1 website and noticed>they have a dash8Like Barry Said, no 8 there, just the ATR. However you being such a fan of it go here http://www.majesticsoftware.com you cant go wrong, incl. systems modeling its great. Its get alot of airtime here ;)ps. it is kind of pricey.

Well for the money it is certainly worth getting. I have most every single aircraft they have produced and have never thought any were a waste. The station also has that great 2D landing panel like the 182 or whatever they call it which makes VFR flying in FS amzing IMO. Of course you can also expect another great overall visual model/flight etc. ...............Randy J. Smith................CAUTION! My views represent no one but my own. While I do help companies test products - this in no way means I represent them in ANY fashion.[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Ya thats what I thought that flight1 didnt have a dash8 but i beleive i went under the bundles and deals tab at the top and saw a dash 8 although i beleive its made by PSSThanks for all who replied very much appreciated.here's the link its in the second row:http://www.flight1.com/main.asp?view=bundlesThanks again

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest wayupthere

Ohh yeah your right, hmm yeah its PSS, cant top Majestic's though ;)

I love Carenados 206 Cargo airplane. Shes perfect for bush flying, and hauling cargo on short hops. Click on the seats in the VC and the back turns to boxes!