Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

using Australian Navigraph charts in F1 GTN750

Hello all,

I am just doing my first flight YBBN-YSSY using my new Carenado Phenom 300, and new GTN750(Bert Piekes' mod).  Using map mode I find there is no access to charts in the charts menu and there are no runways etc on the map.

I recall somewhere seeing an option for worldwide Jessperson charts OR North American charts I remember selecting the Jessperson option but I do not have the charts.

I now cannot find where I selected that option and am actually wondering if the GTN can access the Australian, or anything other than the North American, charts.

Am I destined to wonder lost in Australia or is there a fix for this.

Thanks guys

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hi Tony,

I'll try and help here, but you may be better directing the question to the Simforums and the F1 GTN forum:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/f1-gtn-gns-g500600-series-support-forum_forum54.html

But - it's been a while since I used the F1 GTN's, however they are also driven by the Garmin Trainer like the RXP version. Like the databases, the charts to the best of my knowledge can only be used if they are actual plates purchased from Garmin. Even if that is possible, I'm not sure how you would implement it.

As far as I know there is no known compatibility between Navigraph and the Garmin Trainer.

I'm pretty sure that is correct although something may have changed that I don't know of.

David

David Porrett