Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudrider

Scenery!!!!!

Hey Guys,What scenery company do you think would be a good contender for creating a new Philadelphia (KPHL) scenery. I think one is long overdue.....anyone else share this thought processKroswynd

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest allcott

I think it would be commercial suicide for any company to start developing a product for FS2004, when FSX looks like it will be with us in October, with loads of new features and requirements for developers to get to grips with. Particularly in the areas of conditional animation, texture resolution and incorporation into the new texturing landscapes.Proably best to wait until FSX is out, then ask!Allcott

anyone else;)

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest AOA

HiI`d like to see flyTampa do a nice PHL.That would be nice.Pete

>I think it would be commercial suicide for any company to>start developing a product for FS2004, when FSX looks like it>will be with us in October, with loads of new features and>requirements for developers to get to grips with. Particularly>in the areas of conditional animation, texture resolution and>incorporation into the new texturing landscapes.>>Proably best to wait until FSX is out, then ask!>>>AllcottFS9 is at a state now that there are so many addons that enhance it, that people are going to be very reluctant to move right to FSX unless it's features are on par or better than what is available for FS9. So far with the information available so far, it looks like that's not going to happen. So most will either use FS9 along with FSX, or hold off on FSX until it catches up with FS9. I'm leaning toward the latter right now, as I just don't see anything compelling to switch right now. So FS9 is far from dead! I think so long as a product is guaranteed FSX compatible or an update to make it compatible will be provided, FS9 products are still viable!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest cloudrider

Yeah I'll play with my broken in toy for now.