Sign in to follow this  
jarisaizprua

737NGX with P3Dv4

Hello, I bought the product "PMDG 737NGX Base Package for Prepar3D (1861-44)" on September 2015 for P3Dv3 and I would like to know if the same product can be used with P3Dv4; in fact what is the meaning of "1861-44"?.

I haven't used P3Dv3 since 2016 because I was far away from flight simulation because my PC was damaged, and now I came back to fly again with a new PC, I'm planning to buy P3Dv4 and that is why I need to confirm about my 737NGX package.

Regards from Ecuador.

12 minutes ago, jarisaizprua said:

Hello, I bought the product "PMDG 737NGX Base Package for Prepar3D (1861-44)" on September 2015 for P3Dv3 and I would like to know if the same product can be used with P3Dv4; in fact what is the meaning of "1861-44"?.

I haven't used P3Dv3 since 2016 because I was far away from flight simulation because my PC was damaged, and now I came back to fly again with a new PC, I'm planning to buy P3Dv4 and that is why I need to confirm about my 737NGX package.

Regards from Ecuador.

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Yes you can use this for P3DV4. This is a dual installer for both P3Dv3 and V4.

The 1861-44 is just product codes

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

6 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Thank you very much, it was my first post therefore I didn't know about the "signature block".

Excellent news I can use my product for P3Dv4.

11 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

I forgot to ask if my product will be updated to last available version or just the one I bought on 2015.

5 minutes ago, jarisaizprua said:

I forgot to ask if my product will be updated to last available version or just the one I bought on 2015.

If you uninstall, download the latest installer from your account, and then install into P3Dv4, then you should be close to the latest version. Launch the Operations Center (usually automatically launches at the end of the installation process) and check for notifications. If there is one, it will likely let you know about an update. Simply hit "install," and the microupdater will run.

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

If you uninstall, download the latest installer from your account, and then install into P3Dv4, then you should be close to the latest version. Launch the Operations Center (usually automatically launches at the end of the installation process) and check for notifications. If there is one, it will likely let you know about an update. Simply hit "install," and the microupdater will run.

Thank you.