Sign in to follow this  
Wuzz

Movement on ground

Dear all,

I just switched my entire flightsimulator from fsx to P3Dv4 and, therefore, set it up (also win10) from the scratch. It took me almost a day to purchase (if any) relevant upgrades to p3dv4 and to install all add-ons - amongst others various Orbx-Products, the latest FSUIPC, EZcamera and of course PMDG's 777 :-)

Before having done that, there was not any problem to move the aircraft on the ground. Since today my Thrustmaster joystick - despite ailerons and rudders actually (visually) work - does not want my aircraft to turn on ground. In fact, no ground movement is possible while if I just airborne everything works fine. This is odd - since everything worked fine before.

I actually use 3 axis (aileron, rudder, elevator) which I assigned properly via FSUIPC; thus I (i) de-activated auto rudder and (ii) disabled controller in p3dv4 menu. Nonetheless my beloved 777 won't turn on ground. Does anyone of you folks have experience with such odd behaviour...I deinstalled FSUIPC, Ezcamera and PMDG 777 - but after reinstalling it still does not work :(

any help would be much appreciated

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My Thrustmaster controllers (stick and throttles) are assigned and calibrated in P3D.  I do not use FSUIPC and it all works well.  Also check your camera addon... those are a frequent source of aircraft movement issues in the forum.

Thank you - indeed after deinstalling Ezcamera everything worked well...having reinstalled Ezcamera again, the same problem occurs...I will contact their support 😄