Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Panel State Issue [Solved]

Hello!

I fly the new 748 and I had the Crew Response Monitor option activated. I thought that this warning is prohibited on the ground and when flaps not retracted and below FL200. But I get this warning plus Caution light on ground after engine start. It doesnt matter what knob I use (MCP, EFIS, CDU...) it does not go away. Also disabling the feature in the options (on the fly altough) wont let it disappear..... this constant caution light in front of me makes me nervous 😄

Edited by Rhinozherous

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Downloaded new installers per instructions, uninstalled, installed base, and expansion properly licensed.

Thanks for the sanity check. Having the exact same problem and performed the actions you stated.

No resolution. In addition, I have a white reservoir pressure 2 illuminated with no failures active and normal indications on hydraulics synoptic.

I will put in a ticket.

Tried also new start of sim, but deactivated Crew Alert before. Alltough the option is disabled it shows Pilot response from start on (below of all other normal EICAS messages on load)

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I had this problem due to loading a custom panel state from the 744 as default.

I set the PMDG cold and dark as my default state for the next flight and the issue went away.

• Like 1

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

1 hour ago, bob34 said:

I had this problem due to loading a custom panel state from the 744 as default.

I set the PMDG cold and dark as my default state for the next flight and the issue went away.

Tried also, I think this solved it! Thank you! 🤗

I absolutely forgot about the fact that the panel state was still from the 744.

Edited by Rhinozherous

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020