Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Carenado Diamond DA62 preview vid

Quick look at the shiny new Carenado DA62. Along the way, this video also has a very quick look at some other P3D bits and bobs including: UK2000's EGGP Liverpool Xtreme, Just Flight's Early Access Traffic Global, CSD's RealTrim, HiFi's Active Sky/ASCA, A2A's AccuFeel and Orbx's UK scenery.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks for the introduction video Chock.  Nice aircraft and the engine sounds are cool.  I hadn't heard the sound of the diesel engines before.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Alan,

Alan,

what is the difference between realtrim pro(csd) and  the old realtrimx ?

Thanks

31 minutes ago, MindYerBeak said:

Alan,

Alan,

what is the difference between realtrim pro(csd) and  the old realtrimx ?

Thanks

I've only ever had the CSD one, so I coudn't tell you the difference unfortunately. But this is how the CSD one works:

The CSD one which I have has a little config utility which adds a virtual joystick controller to the P3D controller options for the pitch axis, you choose a button (or keypress) to activate it (I have button 3 on a flight stick), when you hold that button down and move the pitch axis, that moves the trim, when you let go, it maintains whatever pitch you had set, when the controller is neutral, so it works pretty much like real trim does in an aeroplane, i.e. it is similar to the process on a real aeroplane. To get it to work on any aeroplane you have, you use a little utility to install it to any of them in your sim. So it's simple to use and simple to install.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here