Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

PFPX and AS4

36 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Please what is the weather settings path for pfpx to work with AS4?

Georgios, it is:

C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Another question my friend? In export a flight plan what path to send the flight plan in documents p3d4.3 Files?

i try this path but nothing goes in the file

c:/users/pc/documents/p3d files 

Here is where mine goes -- E:\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files (I have P3D installed on my E: drive).

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Hi again, my p3d4.3 addon folder and p3d4.3 Files are on 😄

i point to that folder p3d files but don’t see nothing.

dont understand why

On 10/6/2018 at 3:53 AM, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hi again, my p3d4.3 addon folder and p3d4.3 Files are on 😄

i point to that folder p3d files but don’t see nothing.

dont understand why

Go to 'Export' after clicking on 'Find route', select the 'Add-On' you want to export to and highlight the line in the list. Click 'Browse' on the top menu bar (not the buttons at the end of the address location), choose your folder through the Browse For Folder pop-up window, click ok then click Save on the top menu bar of the original pop-up window.

For some reason, I have found that there seems to be a problem if you don't follow this sequence of events to locate the folder of your choice.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter