Title is probably confusing - here is my problem

I often create a plan but searching for an airport, showing the range rings and picking a destination xxx miles away. I display and select approaches, etc.

My problem - I use the search function to select an airport and show it on the map - what I would LIKE is to be able to open the approach results, etc and have the data for the selected airport display. Unless I am doing something really wrong, the procedures tab does not link to the selected airport UNLESS I right click the selection and select show procedures. I realize the data shows in the info box for the airport but the formatting of the procedures is the search results grid is more efficient to me.

LNM is my goto app for any flightplan work - really fantastic piece of software.

Vic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Vic,

you could use the "Follow Selection" in the procedure search context menu. This will center a procedure when selected by click or cursor key. Probably helps a bit.

I can add a "Show Airport in Search", "Show Airport Information" and "Show Airport on Map" to the context menu and probably to the buttons on top too. This makes sense.

Thank you for the kind words and glad you like the program.

I'm currently preparing the beta for 2.2, BTW.:smile:

Alex

Looking forward to it Alex!

Vic