Sign in to follow this  
John_Clarke

MCE, GSX and FSl A320

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one - when calling for catering with GSX using the FSlabs A320, when the vehicles are in place and asks to open the Right side, MCE opens all of the doors and then when finished, closes all doors. Is it possible to look at and find a way to only open the Right side?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Jonald said:

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one - when calling for catering with GSX using the FSlabs A320, when the vehicles are in place and asks to open the Right side, MCE opens all of the doors and then when finished, closes all doors. Is it possible to look at and find a way to only open the Right side?

Thanks 

Hi, please confirm

FX or P3D?

Which FSL A320 version?

Anyone else experiencing the same thing, please chime in.

Think I may have found the issue. Changed the config file Nopax and Nocargo autohandling to 1 and the issue resolved. I think it was a conflict with GSX and FSlabs.

12 hours ago, Jonald said:

Think I may have found the issue. Changed the config file Nopax and Nocargo autohandling to 1 and the issue resolved. I think it was a conflict with GSX and FSlabs.

FsLabs does indeed handle doors automatically.

It's not a conflict though. It could be hiding a subtle issue with MCE.

When FSL opens the doors, MCE should be able to see that

To make sure MCE gets info from the sim as expected, without interference from Windows UAC or other security software...

1 - Install MCE to default C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ folder (It only takes 2 GB MAX)

2 - Set "Prepar3D.exe" or/and "fsx.exe" to run as administrator.

When using a launcher app to start P3D or FSX, the launcher app must be set to run as admin, otherwise the latter won't be able to run P3D as admin, even though the file itself is set to run as such.