Sign in to follow this  
louis8m

Com freq. won't show on V-Pilot

Any one have an issue setting the com freq. to the on line ATC ? I tried with V-pilot and FSinn and for some reason its stays on one freq and no matter what I do in the 777 it won't change the freq. to match FS Inn or V-Pilot . The 737Ng is fine . I run Go Flight and the interface tool  but I shut go flight conf right off, to normal and its still the same ,so I'm out of idea's . Hope some one has an answer cause after over an hour I'm out of ideas -----thanks Louis

Louis Massicotte ----Alberta 

2 minutes ago, louis8m said:

Any one have an issue setting the com freq. to the on line ATC ? I tried with V-pilot and FSinn and for some reason its stays on one freq and no matter what I do in the 777 it won't change the freq. to match FS Inn or V-Pilot . The 737Ng is fine . I run Go Flight and the interface tool  but I shut go flight conf right off, to normal and its still the same ,so I'm out of idea's . Hope some one has an answer cause after over an hour I'm out of ideas -----thanks Louis

Are you starting from cold and dark? If so, make sure to make a selection on the MIC selector (explained in greater detail in the intro manual). Also, those clients need to be run as an administrator.

Kyle Rodgers

Well Kyle I got it . For any one reading this in case it happens to you , my friend was on team speak and has all the PMDG jets and went though this, he  came on team view and showed me . Make sure  you put your radio's on -- On all the radio's where it says L-VHF turn them on, on all 3 radio's -the yellow light will come on -there's  6 knobs and its the far left one . New to this bird and reading the manual I haven't got there yet . And everything is set to Run as Ad. by the way . I'm sure I tried with engines running and it was the same .  I've been flying only the 737 Ng since it came out but this one is a lot more elaborate to learn I'm obviously finding out . Louis

Louis Massicotte ----Alberta