Sign in to follow this  
os777

Initial climb flow (button control).

When you're the pilot flying, FS2Crew won't lower the pitch since  you're flying.

The Flaps and Slats command appear, but you're not obligated to press it.  It just means the command is available when you need it (ie., when you're above the flap speed).

Have you tried Voice Control?  It's generally more flexible due to the nature of Voice.  

6 hours ago, byork said:

When you're the pilot flying, FS2Crew won't lower the pitch since  you're flying.

The Flaps and Slats command appear, but you're not obligated to press it.  It just means the command is available when you need it (ie., when you're above the flap speed).

Have you tried Voice Control?  It's generally more flexible due to the nature of Voice.  

I cannot use Voice control since I´m on a Danish Win7.

I just made a flight from EDDL-EKCH.

At acceleartion altitude (1500ft) I lowered the pitch and the sequnce for FS2Crew worked nicely.

But the Flaps/Slats retract calls do not come above the retraction speed on the FS2Crew panel, but appears when still climbing at V2+10 (FD command bars in TAKEOFF/TAKEOFF MCP mode) right after the NAV call.

The sequnce, as I tried it now - works, but I find that Fs2Crew should check the speed before giving the options to call Flaps and Slats retraction, maybe 5-10 kts before reaching them.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

8 hours ago, byork said:

It's up to the user to check the speed.

When the Flaps/Slats command becomes available, it doesn't mean you have to press it at that very second.

It just means it's available for when you're ready 🙂

Cheers,

Sure..

It also works the way I flew my last Route.

So it´s more a matter of understanding how FS2Crew acts and get into deeps with real procedures. Sometimes the documentation (AOM) is a bit unclear.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home