Sign in to follow this  
pi314

VC disappearance problem; video explanation [SOLVED]

Hello all,

I have such a weird problem with my fresh P3Dv4 install that it's been too hard to even explain, so I made a video about it. I hope you guys have ideas as to how to fix it, since I'm stumped.

Edited by pi314

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

25 minutes ago, pi314 said:

Hello all,

I have such a weird problem with my fresh P3Dv4 install that it's been too hard to even explain, so I made a video about it. I hope you guys have ideas as to how to fix it, since I'm stumped.

This is an addon aircraft, isn't it?  Probably from Simviation?  In your aircraft.cfg under [eyepoint]  decrease the first number by one, so if it's -69.50, make it -68.50.  This will move the eyepoint back from the panel a bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliearon said:

This is an addon aircraft, isn't it?  Probably from Simviation?  In your aircraft.cfg under [eyepoint]  decrease the first number by one, so if it's -69.50, make it -68.50.  This will move the eyepoint back from the panel a bit.

+1.

It was the Aerosoft Airbus and that wasn't the issue. But the reddit flightsim discord solved it.

For futurological purposes, the issue was solved by regenerating prepar3d.cfg and camera-related .cfg's.

• Like 1