Sign in to follow this  
jcuellar

Garmin Trainer 6.50.1 no power (black screen)

19 minutes ago, RXP said:

@EngAviador

I'm sorry for the unfortunate 8H delay to our initially planned schedule, and the unexpected out-the-box experience.

Nevertheless, do you know you have a 30 days window for a refund? Besides, any CC purchase won't be due until the next statement isn't it?  You may want to reconsider not everything is this much urgent and you wouldn't want to miss the unique experience you'll get with the Reality XP GTN!

I Uninstall and I'll install again. I'll back to give the feedback, thx for save my Holliday here in Brazil. :) I'll not ask for a refund sure, I want the GTN750 it's essencial for my ferry flight on FSEConomy. 

33 minutes ago, RXP said:

Hi,

We've have had a last minute delay and missed our morning shot, but the RXP GTN v2.5.8 with support for Trainer v6.50.1 is now live:

Here Works on Cessna Centurion just on popup mode. 😞 The device appears at VC mode, but don't runs.

O M G. What a dream this is to use. I just did a quick flight and I was pretty impressed with what this thing did. 

Now if we could only get  more up to date chart data in this thing. Wish there was a way around getting it current.

Anyway, seems to work great. Wish all my planes had this in it. LOL.

• Like 1

We are in the process to upgrade avionics in the Citation Bravo that I fly in real world and this is our # 1 choice. I'm trying to get familiar with interface before we got it installed in the aircraft. Actually we have a Gamin 500.

Well done Reallity XP team. 👍

Jaime 

Monterrey, Mexico

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jcuellar said:

We are in the process to upgrade avionics in the Citation Bravo that I fly in real world and this is our # 1 choice. I'm trying to get familiar with interface before we got it installed in the aircraft. Actually we have a Gamin 500.

I fly G600 (I think you mean G600 in the Bravo) and GTN750/650 in the real world and am happy to share experiences, if that would help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1