Sign in to follow this  
Rimshot

Realair Lancair Legacy

Hello fppilot,

actually, I am using fsx-se as well. Somehow that RealAir Configurator doesn't show an option to include the RXP GNS 430 V2 in my case.

Is ist possible, that you have the RXP GNS 430 V1?

Thanks,

Frank

On 11/21/2018 at 11:55 AM, Rimshot said:

Using the latest P3D v4 compatible installer of the Lancair Legacy its config tool still only finds a f1 GTN, which isn't even installed on my system... 

That's explained in the RealAir legacy manual (p3d version) the F1 gtn always shows up

finally, with the help of some fine folks here, I've managed to modify the files manually.

There is however a simpler way as I just found out:

https://youtu.be/-nNYIIqMv6A?t=35

[Edited: this is not for the RXP product. Although it might apply, this video is missing explaining what to do for replacing the gauges with the RXP GTN gauges]

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, Frank_VFR_Ger said:

finally, with the help of some fine folks here, I've managed to modify the files manually.

There is however a simpler way as I just found out:

Frank. Great!  Oh. You put this GTN topic in the GNS support forum.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

9 hours ago, fppilot said:

Frank. Great!  Oh. You put this GTN topic in the GNS support forum.

your're right. The solution however applies to all the options. Simply put "430" or "530" where "750" goes in the video.

11 hours ago, Frank_VFR_Ger said:

your're right. The solution however applies to all the options. Simply put "430" or "530" where "750" goes in the video.

OK. So that is for P3D only.  Somehow I screwed up my GTN installation in FSX SE.  I had both a dual GNS and dual GTN versions working.  Now my GNS is fine, but my GTN setup is showing GTN screens behind GNS bezels....  Cannot determine how to fix it.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere