Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

Guest vonVeezelsnider

Yikes! YYC with jetways, but no detail whatsoever- guess I'll buy that payware scenery anyway.Chris

Downloading now at over 4 MB/sec (incredibly fat Georgetown University pipe) - still going to take over a half hour.Just about shaking with excitement though!Best,Matt Smith

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Guest Ford Mustang 07

yeah but i want to see the other boroughs and airports i wanna see how detailed it is where i live so could you please get KEWR, JFK, and Brooklyn and Staten Island? i dont care for the other 2 boroughs

Guest Len

>I hopped on and flew the helicopter missions which were pretty fun, although Im having a tough time getting more than 10 FPS on my 4ghz pentium 4, with a 7900 gt, and 2 gigs of ram. Its hard to get into when you cant get it to run smooth without making it look like crap.....Boy that's crappy. Par for course on the FS series though. Maybe some day they will rework the code entirely or some inventive souls will come out with a new sim flight version to put the MS incarnations to bed once and for all.

Guest EC-750

Please...can anyone show us Madrid Barajas Scenery and Cairo one?Thank you in advance!EC-750

Guest Erkka84

I'd love to see some shots of my workplace EFHK (Helsinki). It's one of the detailed airports.

Guest lyhrwy4

Has anyone noticed whether there are any lighting effects, e.g., headlights, visible on the roadway traffic at night? If yes, are there particular display settings required to "turn on" this effect? FS7 or 8 (I think) included this effect - it increases the realism of nighttime flying.Thanks,MarkAthon 64 3200+MSI K8T Neo 400MHz FSB1GB DDR120GB Maxtor SATA/150 ATI Radeon 9800 Pro w/256MBAntec 450W PS

Guest Alemart

Hello, my name is Alejandro, im from Argentina.I really like to see, if someone have them, some screenshots from, well, any Argentinian airport.Argentinian Airports have ICAO codes that star with SA, like SAEZ (Ezeiza International Airport).Thank you all!.