737Andi

GSX level 2 and qualitywings 787 problem

Hello,

I'm not able to use GSX and the 787 decently on several airport addons (e.g. EDDL, EDDF, EDDK,..).
I'm choosing one of the HEAVY parking positions on these airports where the 787 is positioned in a very strange (and wrong?) way.

My other plane addons like for example the PMDG 737 or the FSLABS A320 are positioned correctly on these gates.
When I'm requested the GSX ground Services I get the error message that the parking position is too small for this aircraft?

Very few HEAVY gates are working but in most cases I get this error message.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Best regards Andreas

Edited by 737Andi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Andreas,

You are not giving a whole lot of information... which airports are you talking about ? The aerosoft ones ? of the stock/defaults ones ? and which gates ? 

In general the parking is depending on the afcad of the airport itself and GSX or Qualitywings play no role in this. Give me an airport name and the exact position where your aircraft is placed incorrectly and I will verify against my P3D. Are you talking about the 787-8 or the 787-9 ? 

Read the manual of GSX. If you go to the Gsx menu under Add-ons in your P3d menu you have the option " Customize airport positions". Sometimes the difference between the size of the aircraft and the size of the parking position is very little.. sometimes 1 of 2 meters. In this option you can see how big your parkingspot is and how big your aircraft is..and modify is the difference is small.

b rdgs Dick