Sign in to follow this  
Sky Prince

I managed to get FS Recorder working with...

Hi,

Further to my last post asking about the 747-8i and FS Recorder have managed to successfully render and produce this video:

I will attempt to render a takeoff video again to see if the gear will retract fully. I'll let you know if it works.

• Like 1

Well it can be nice to see one's own work from the outside...

You don't get a good sense of movement of what something felt/looked like from the inside in flight sim.  Plenty of real pilots enjoy seeing their own aircraft land or takeoff or flying if someone else filmed it!

If there are specific steps to getting this program to work with the PMDG plane, do keep the forum informed! 

3 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Well it can be nice to see one's own work from the outside...

You don't get a good sense of movement of what something felt/looked like from the inside in flight sim.  Plenty of real pilots enjoy seeing their own aircraft land or takeoff or flying if someone else filmed it!

If there are specific steps to getting this program to work with the PMDG plane, do keep the forum informed! 

I got the gear to retract. I'll post the video later with the steps I've taken.

See you later!

• Like 1