Sign in to follow this  
Spitap

Realair Spitfire (FSX) installer

Hello,

I've bought the spitfire add-on from Realair and it sadly closed. 

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the installer since it isn't online anymore. I precise that I do personally own a copy of the Spitfire.

Thank you

I don't think that will be allowed even though they don't seem to be online anymore.   At least not on the open forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Keep checking the Realair site. On Aug. 30, Sean Maloney did mentioned that he would post updated installers for all the Realair products for licensed users. We can only assume he got busy with his new project, the Vertx DA62 and the updated installers got put on the back burner.

• Upvote 1

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.