Sign in to follow this  
khdgermany

XPL11 FJS 727v3

Hi,

I tried to use the FJS 727v3 with MCE X today in Xplane 11 for the first time. It should be supported by default, however, I could not get the scripts working correctly. Most commands of the flows were not recognised and no flight engineer provided. I guess MCE did not connect to the aircraft. I tried David Herky’s files from the library for a second run, but also no joy - maybe as they are for 727v2?!

MCE is fantastic and really helpful to fly the old iron without too much work in the cockpit for a single person - in XP10 this worked flawlessly.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Karl

2 hours ago, khdgermany said:

Hi,

I tried to use the FJS 727v3 with MCE X today in Xplane 11 for the first time. It should be supported by default, however, I could not get the scripts working correctly. Most commands of the flows were not recognised and no flight engineer provided. I guess MCE did not connect to the aircraft. I tried David Herky’s files from the library for a second run, but also no joy - maybe as they are for 727v2?!

MCE is fantastic and really helpful to fly the old iron without too much work in the cockpit for a single person - in XP10 this worked flawlessly.

Cheers

Karl

Go to "General" tab in MCE user interface and click <More Options>

In "Avanced Options> panel. click <View config>

"xpmce.ini" config file will oipen in Notapad.

Change "Debug=0" to "Debug = 1" and save.

Start X-Plane and load 727 V3

Restart MCE and you should be met with a dialog box, showing what info MCE is getting in order to positiveley identify that aircraft.

Post a screenshot of that message box.

After that, revert to "Debug=0"

Thank you.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:29 AM, khdgermany said:

I did as advised, it shows that it sees the 727v3. Unfortunately I forgot to make a screenshot.

Well, there is something called "Try again". 😄

If you're having an issue posting on Avsim, send screenshot directly to support[at]multicrewxp.com

On 1/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, khdgermany said:

Hi,

Cheers

Karl

Now sorted in latest MCE for X-Plane