Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

VR Flight Simulator New York - Cessna

VR Flight Simulator New York - Cessna is the ultimate Virtual Reality experience for you!Feel like flying a real Cessna 172 in New York city.REAL audios, AMAZING environment, REALISTIC physics for best simulation. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1001240/VR_Flight_Simulator_New_York__Cessna/

My take on this is that this shows hints of promise while not being ready for prime time yet. Call it a WIP VR toy. You can grab it for $7 if you are, like me, curious about everything VR and flight related. I like that they have water, ai planes and even moving traffic with a pretty extensive New York Area, but the plane is not very interactive, and right now it's more a curiosity than an actual usable game.

More like a tech Demo.

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmmmmm...... seems like progrmr has bumped into this one as well! 😸

Its only 6.99 but personally I think that would a waste of 6.99 for anyone who already had P3D or XP11 or AFS2. Looks kind off weak compared to the main stays. Poor graphics, low fps. It would be good for anyone who has a VR headset but has never tried a flight sim. On the other hand, it might put them off forever.

• Upvote 1