powlcown

GTN 750 into the 3D panel

Thanks Jean-Luc. Just a quicky question. I'm placing the GTN750 gauge in Cessna Citation. No problem sizing it and moving it around but for the life of me I can't dock it to the panel. I need to be able to look aroung cockpit and zoom in and out without the gauage moving around also. What am I missing here? I know this is off subject but having got so far you'd make my day by sorting this out. I'm sure its very simple. The manual is not too clear on this. Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

The plugin menu manages popup windows. These are standard X-Plane windows, they can popout too and detach from the X-Plane simulator window.

Unfortunately X-Plane is quite monolithic where the aircraft, the panel and the gauge form a 'whole' and require 3D re-modelling to add a gauge to a 3D panel unless there is space available to draw to (re: panel.png). You might want to start reviewing the B58 GNS V2 tutorial to get accustomed to the way it works:

Then have a look at the official panel mod discussion in this forum to find a vast collection of ready-to-use files.

• Upvote 1