Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Pitch problems

19 hours ago, berts said:

In the real world, yes.  But we are talking about a PC simulation, aren't we? 

As I said, I did have a problem with the PMDG B744 autopilot pitching in the past and managed to fix it by recalibrating my hardware.  I accept this fix might not work for everyone, but it is certainly worth checking.  However, only PMDG and other addon developers will know what causes these sorts of issues to their software and what additional coding, if any, may be necessary within their own aircraft or scenery to fix them and to hopefully overcome the inherent shortfalls in the basic simulator programs and/or hardware drivers; especially in a simulator program as old as FSX with its limited memory issues.

fully agree....

hopefully....other devs found a way to create a supersmooth autopilot, so I cant see any reason why PMDG should not be able to do the same... 

best regard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sekkha said:

fully agree....

hopefully....other devs found a way to create a supersmooth autopilot, so I cant see any reason why PMDG should not be able to do the same... 

best regard

Yep, I think they should make it a priority.  With such a good plane in almost all other respects, it's disappointing how sloppy the autopilot is in turns, climbs and descents.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Yep, I think they should make it a priority.  With such a good plane in almost all other respects, it's disappointing how sloppy the autopilot is in turns, climbs and descents.

couldnt agree more !!