Sign in to follow this  
dean24

737 ngx blank Efis screens

Recommended Posts

New computer, fresh install but no flight deck screens on pdmg 737 ngx. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

19 minutes ago, dean24 said:

New computer, fresh install but no flight deck screens on pdmg 737 ngx. Any ideas?

 Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the futur

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

 Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the futur

 

Well that appears to have fixed the problem the OP has. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

 

Well that appears to have fixed the problem the OP has. 😞

Is there any reason for your comment? There are rules for participation in the forum and these are enforced from the moderators

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

installed a signature block in account settings.

Any chance anyone replying to my question, windows 10, flight sim X stream edition, PMDG 737 NGX, can an older version of PMDG NGX work with Flight Sim X or do I need to install a new PMDG 737 NGX to run with FS X steam?

dean coutts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Than you for adding the signature. I have answered at the ticket you send at support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 4:18 AM, Olympic260 said:

Is there any reason for your comment? There are rules for participation in the forum and these are enforced from the moderators

 

Humor? Sarcasm? Boredom? All entirely legitimate reasons for internet discussion! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this