Sign in to follow this  
Mantamuzza

Works great just two questions

Downloaded today and so much easier to use then other programs I have tried. 

Just wondering is there anyway to get rid of the grey screen each time you press a button on the CDU

also does the overhead panel also do this? As I am going to buy a laptop to run the overhead panel but just wanted to check this first 

13 minutes ago, Mantamuzza said:

Downloaded today and so much easier to use then other programs I have tried. 

Just wondering is there anyway to get rid of the grey screen each time you press a button on the CDU

also does the overhead panel also do this? As I am going to buy a laptop to run the overhead panel but just wanted to check this first 

Hi,

you mean the grey click effect? No, this can't be turned off at this point. Is this annoying you? Anyone else?

The overhead client doesn't have click effects. But - you can try the free version to see how it behaves.

Regards

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Gday. 

It it would be great if it could be turned off. Just takes away the immersion a little. 

Buying a 2 in 1 laptop tomorrow for the overhead so can’t really test before hand  and just hope it works for me lol

I think it’s windows 10 home so I imagine it will be all good  

Thanks for the reply