Sign in to follow this  
wezhei

Use MCE or Voxkey to press the number keys on the keyboard

Dear community,

I'm facing an issue which I haven't found a solution for neither in this forum nor somewhere else. The thing I'm trying to realise is, that having e.g GSX or ASN or ProATC all this addOns working with an inflight Menue which pops up if needed or requested. On those menus you have several sub menus resp. sub menu lines, always beginning with a Number. At the  Active sky for P3d  Menu the sub menu for destination weather looks like "5 - Destination station weather" another one "4 - Departure station weather".

As mentioned before same schematic is also on GSX or ProATC. Since a while I try to choose thos sub menu items by using MCE or Voxkey - unfortunate w/o any success. Does anyone has a magic procedure how to realize this?

Heinz

Since you don't explain what you did try to achieve your goal it's hard to tell what went wrong for you.

It works flawlessly for me.

Edited by RALF9636

Hello Ralf9636,

Thx for your response, the thing I'm trying to achieve is, that my "Co-Pilot" presses one of the number keys on my keyboard and not on the keyboard itself or via the mouse . I'd need this to navigate throughout several simconnect menues popping up in the flight simulation (eg. Active sky next or GSX).

Heinz

Ok let's take your example with the Active Sky Destination weather report.

In Voxkey you define a command like "Active Sky Menu" and assign the shortcut you assigned to open the Active Sky menu. Then you assign a command like "Destination weather" or "Press key five" and assign "5".

Now you can say "Active Sky Menu" and the menu should open. Then say "Destination weather" and the menu item number 5 should be selected.

You can also include that in a voxscript:

Create a voxscript called e.g. "show the destination weather" and add the commands "Active Sky Menu" and then "Destination Weather".

Then both actions should be performed.

Edited by RALF9636

Hi Ralf9636,

did ecactly what you suggested, and guess what, everything works like a charm. Thanks for your help.

Heinz

5 hours ago, wezhei said:

Hi Ralf9636,

did ecactly what you suggested, and guess what, everything works like a charm. Thanks for your help.

Heinz

Great!