Sign in to follow this  
vhrob

Repairing Liveries

Following a problem with the registry caused by a "PC Optimiser", I reinstalled my NGX, then re-downloaded the liveries from the Ops Center. 

During this process there were a couple of warnings that previous files would be overwritten, but this did not worry me and I selected the "Yes" option.

On starting FSX for the first time since then I received a number of consecutive messages along the lines that there were 2 items with the same name which corresponded to the liveries I had installed previously.

Is there a way in Ops Center to fix this?

Rob

14 minutes ago, vhrob said:

Following a problem with the registry caused by a "PC Optimiser", I reinstalled my NGX, then re-downloaded the liveries from the Ops Center. 

During this process there were a couple of warnings that previous files would be overwritten, but this did not worry me and I selected the "Yes" option.

On starting FSX for the first time since then I received a number of consecutive messages along the lines that there were 2 items with the same name which corresponded to the liveries I had installed previously.

Is there a way in Ops Center to fix this?

Rob

Try to remove the liveries that gives the error from the Operations Center, close and restart the OC afterwards and see if you offer an option to fix them. If not open a ticket with us from the support portal, support.precisionmanuals.com, as it most probably needs a manual aircraft.cfg manipulation

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Chris.

The liveries concerned do not show up in the Livery Manager, even though they are shown as "Installed!" in the Livery Downloader so I cannot remove them.

I will do  a support ticket.

Rob