Sign in to follow this  
asdfgh

Investment decision

Hi there!

I have a few questions regarding the 737-800/-900 and its expansion pack 737-600/-700.

1.)  If I buy the base package (boxed) via aerosoft and decide to get myself the expansion package (download) thereafter via precisionmanuals.com sometime in the future, are there any known problems, if both products are not bought from the same online shop?

2.)   Wikipedia says, in real life there is a 737-700 variant called 737-700ER. Is the 737-700ER included? Yes, I need the 5500nm range 😉

3.)   Are both 737 packages fully compatible with P3D v4.4?

4.)   I’m currently flying the 747 V3 and I use the “Pause at top of descend”-feature frequently. Are both 737 packages having the same feature and is it working as reliable as it is in the 747?

5.)   Are there any hiccups known in P3DV4 using the 737?

Edited by asdfgh

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

25 minutes ago, asdfgh said:

Hi there!

I have a few questions regarding the 737-800/-900 and its expansion pack 737-600/-700.

1.)  If I buy the base package (boxed) via aerosoft and decide to get myself the expansion package (download) thereafter via precisionmanuals.com sometime in the future, are there any known problems, if both products are not bought from the same online shop?

2.)   Wikipedia says, in real life there is a 737-700 variant called 737-700ER. Is the 737-700ER included? Yes, I need the 5500nm range 😉

3.)   Are both 737 packages fully compatible with P3D v4.4?

4.)   I’m currently flying the 747 V3 and I use the “Pause at top of descend”-feature frequently. Are both 737 packages having the same feature and is it working as reliable as it is in the 747?

5.)   Are there any hiccups known in P3DV4 using the 737?

1) No issues at all, just if you buy the box version and a full installer update is needed in the future you will have to download the update from Aerosoft

2) No ER model is included

3) Yes P3Dv4.3 and above

4) Yes it exists

5) None as far as I am aware

• Like 1

Efcharistó, Chris!

Is the BBJ2 (based on the 738) included in the base package?

4 hours ago, asdfgh said:

Efcharistó, Chris!

Is the BBJ2 (based on the 738) included in the base package?

Nope