Sign in to follow this  
David_MC

CH Eclipse Yoke and Pro Pedals Unresponsive after PC update.

I have been using the CH Eclipse Yoke  and Pro Pedals for about 2 years now with out any issues.  After a Windows 10 update last night, both the Yoke and Pedals have become unresponsive.  Checking device manager shows the following error:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}

%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

I unfortunately did not have system restore set up before this update so that is out of the option.  I have tried other USB ports on my PC with no avail.  I have the Yoke and Pedals plugged into a USB hub along with my TrackIR setup and the TrackIR still works flawlessly.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy this situation?

Did you try rolling back drivers, I had to go into device manager and reload/reinstall drivers from update drivers and then browse my computer for driver software and reinstall drivers.

Win 11 pro 64Bit, X670 AORUS ELITE AX, Ryzen 9 7900x, RTX 4080, 64Gig GSkill 6000 DDR 5, Samaung Evo 4TB SSD.