bullybully

Lost My Purchase and details

I have, recently, purchased Reality XP GNS v2 for prepar 3D v4.  The purchase seemed go ok and I was exited to install.  I copied my password etc,and tried to grt the program to load into one of my aircraft.  It had failed to install properly so I went back to re install but by this time I had copied some other thing and so had no re-install details.  Having no Email about my purchase and nowhere to contact Reality XP the GNS is lost, and all I have is th thing half installed in Windows ten.  I have been reluctant to use this forum as I feel it is not the right place But I leave my email in the hope of help in this matter.

bruce_upperton(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Edited by charliearon
edited the email to keep Spammers away

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 hours ago, bullybully said:

I have, recently, purchased Reality XP GNS v2 for prepar 3D v4.  The purchase seemed go ok and I was exited to install.  I copied my password etc,and tried to grt the program to load into one of my aircraft.  It had failed to install properly so I went back to re install but by this time I had copied some other thing and so had no re-install details.  Having no Email about my purchase and nowhere to contact Reality XP the GNS is lost, and all I have is th thing half installed in Windows ten.  I have been reluctant to use this forum as I feel it is not the right place But I leave my email in the hope of help in this matter.

bruce_upperton(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

First, welcome to Avsim.  You will find a lot a value here.  This is a site where you can get Reality XP support.  I highly recommend you do not publicly provide an email address, even if somewhat coded as you did.  If you click on a member's icon here you will reach a screen where one option will be to send that member a Message that is private.  We refer to it here as a PM.  You can more safely provide an email address in one of those.

Most of us here are end users like you.  There is however direct RXP (Reality XP) support here.  Be patient.  In the meantime, for your use now and in the future, locate the email address you used for the purchase, determine the web site where you purchased, and determine the payment method you used.  Paypal? Or which credit card you used.  I believe at a minimum you will need that information.

Edited by fppilot

6 hours ago, bullybully said:

It had failed to install properly so I went back to re install but by this time I had copied some other thing and so had no re-install details.

When you run the F1 wrapper to install the first time it will extract the RXP setup file (rxpGNS2-FSIM-Setup.exe) into C:\RealityXP by default. Just rerun that file to reinstall.

• Like 1