Sign in to follow this  
stinger2k2

Mouse macros using FSUIPC.

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to make a mouse macro with the Phenom 300 using FSUIPC?

I have a registered copy of FSUIPC but when I try to make a mouse macro FSUIPC doesn't

seem to recognise that I am pressing a button in the VC (any button that I have tried) and

doesn't create a macro.

Am I doing something wrong or don't they work using this aircraft?

cheers

Stinger

Hi Keith.

I have read that FSUIPC mouse macros only work with C++ gauges and not with XML gauges. See here....

Scroll down to Glynn's reply posted on July 3rd 2015. I have not tried this and you may well have seen this thread anyway. I'm just doing a bit detective work here LOL..

Cheers...Ken.

Thanks for the reply Ken. I got in touch with Pete Dowson who confirms that they won't work with xml gauges. I think i now have an answer to my problem though (i have still yet to test it) , kindly supplied by a gauge developer over at the FSDeveloper forums. I will report back if it works as it may be of use to others.

Cheers

Keith

I have now got this working so that i can operate the gcu keypad externally.

It meant adding code to one of the gauges.

Keith

Hi Keith.

That is so cool. Perseverence certainly pays off.

Cheers...Ken.

How you did it? I am trying to do it in a Carenado 172 g1000. I would not like to spend money on fsuipc knowing that it will not work for me. Can you please help me in this subject?? 

On 9/11/2019 at 3:41 AM, duduabib said:

How you did it? I am trying to do it in a Carenado 172 g1000. I would not like to spend money on fsuipc knowing that it will not work for me. Can you please help me in this subject?? 

It depends on which simulator you are using. If you use P3d v4 then you can create mouse macros in FSUIPC to replicate

what the mouse click does. If you are using FSX then you need to look into the gauge file for the G1000 to see what the mouse click does, then wrap

the code in a custom local variable . It is not easy bo do-able.

regards

Keith