Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

KMCO taxiway signs P3Dv4.4

Hello guys,

Taxi2gate KMCO - Orlando, after installing the airport all looks normal but I see signs in the middle of the taxi ways, any solution please? 

thanks.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

I would venture to say that you have multiple AFCAD at this airport.   You need to identify the offender and change the .bgl to .passive

On 3/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, EFRAIN said:

Hello guys,

Taxi2gate KMCO - Orlando, after installing the airport all looks normal but I see signs in the middle of the taxi ways, any solution please? 

thanks.

maybe this is something for you (it's for P3Dv4)

There's an P3dv4 AFD for KMCO. You can also go to the ORBX Compatibiltiy Forum, here you'll find more info about KMC0

https://jcai.dk/tag/taxi2gate/

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166484-cityscene-orlando-with-taxi2gate-kmco/

Have fun,

Urmel

I've found a solution to this taxiway sign problem that works perfectly for P3D v4.4; it's almost a no brainer!

Simply navigate to the following location:

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\0302\scenery

find the file "APX26210.bgl" and change the ".bgl" ending to ".off"

This will fix your taxiway sign problem.  Also, ensure that any other AFCADs for KMCO are disabled, as T2G KMCO seems to have notorious incompatibility issues in regards to other loaded AFCADs for that airport. 

Of course, I have not tested to see if the disabling of this .bgl will affect any of the other airports in the nearby vicinity as these specific .bgl files cover particularity large areas - including airports but so far, no issues have been discovered and a breakthrough has finally been made with this mildly infuriating issue - haha.

Please let me know if this worked for you! :)